The Probate Process
Responsibilities of Executor
YOUR PROBATE ATTORNEY
The Guidance You Need To Pursue The Results You Want
I am William Sweeney, an accomplished legal professional with more than 40 years of legal experience dedicated solely to the practice of California probate law. In addition to Southern California probate courts, I do represent clients in other California probate courts as well. For more information, see above “WHY YOU SHOULD SELECT ME FOR YOUR CALIFORNIA PROBATE.”
At Sweeney Probate Law, I provide you with comprehensive counsel, along with friendly and personal service. I go through a very thorough intake process with each client, which enables me to develop the right approach to any given situation and to provide services in a more efficient and cost-effective manner.
Standing By My Clients Throughout The Probate Process
California probate law is a complex field and, practically speaking, requires an attorney’s guidance. No matter your probate challenge, I will explain your options and help you through from start to finish. As your lawyer, I provide all necessary legal services from beginning to end, including:
- The preparation of all necessary documents and pleadings, and see that they are filed with the applicable California probate court.
- The preparation of the final account and petition for distribution to close the estate.
- Attendance at all required hearings. (Clients do not appear at hearings).
Contact Sweeney Probate Law To Schedule A Free Initial Consultation
- You will get a sense of who I am and whether you would be comfortable working with me.
- I will provide you with an honest assessment of your situation and my ability to help.